Maca Root Powder
NuDay's Jeanne Ricks' Maca Blog Post HERE
Raw Maca Root powder possesses adaptogenic properties that enhances your ability to deal with stress while
boosting energy, endurance and performance. A staple in the diet of the indigenous Andeans for centuries, Maca a
relative of the turnip grows at very high altitudes.
Athletes have found in Maca a natural endurance builder, due to its sterol and saponin content. Recent studies have
identified four alkaloids present in Maca known to nourish the endocrine system, benefiting reproduction in both
women and men.
Peruvian folklore suggests that maca, also known as 'Viagra of the Herbal Kingdom' is helpful for men with erectile
dysfunction (ED), and animal studies in the laboratory have supported this. The evidence suggests that maca’s
contribution to sexual performance comes about by gently and gradually reversing the underlying circulatory
problem. Studies show that oral supplementation with maca repairs the bio-chemical cascade of events that makes
penile arteries misbehave. The result is measurable improvement over time, without the health risks associated with
prescription ED drugs.
The agonizing pain of monthly menstrual cycle, is something, that women can never get used to. Maca root is a
natural remedy for menstrual cramps. Maca provides great relief from the common symptoms of monthly menstrual
cycle, like, nausea, fatigue, headache, backache and the painful cramping.
A recent study using human cartilage found that maca almost triples cartilage's anabolic activity, even if there's
current inflammation. When combined with the anti-inflammatory action of another Peruvian herb, cat's claw, the
anabolic stimulation in the cartilage almost quadruples.
Organic Raw maca contains, calcium, fatty acids and vitamins B1, B2, B12 and phosphorous. It also contains a
variety of minerals and alkaloid. All these put together, give the body required share of nutrients. Maca can be
used every day cooking, like a regular spice, to obtain maximum benefits.
Some possible benefits of our raw organic Maca Root powder may include:
● Helping to reduce depression
● Increasing physical stamina, energy, & strength
● Helping regulate blood sugar
● Improving chronic fatigue conditions
● Combating erectile dysfunction
● Helping promote hormonal balance & well being for men & women of all ages
● Raising IGF (insulin-like growth factor) levels
● Decreasing menopause symptoms including thyroid & fibromyalgia issues
● Helping feed, nourish, & regulate the entire endocrine system of the body
● Increasing mental clarity & focus with continued use
● Strengthening the liver
● Helping boost libido & improve sexual function in men & women
● Adaptogenic actions
● Improving physical & emotional well being
● Enhancement fertility for men & women
● Regenerating cartilage & bones
● Increasing sperm count & testosterone levels
● High levels of alkaloids, steroids, saponins, glucosinolates, cardiotonic glycosides, tannins
Suggested Use: Mix 1 - 2 teaspoons with juice, yogurt or in your favorite smoothie.
Botanical Name: Lepidium Peruvianum Chacon
Other Names: Peruvian Ginseng, Maca-maca, maino, ayak chichira, and ayak willku
Price: $ 16.00Packaged in our standard One-Pound Re-sealable Pouch
Top of page